Kirkwood Air Conditioning Repairs
Like a car needing a tune-up every now and then, your air conditioner may need to be repaired to ensure your home stays cool and comfortable all year round. From refrigerant leaks to electrical issues, thermostat repairs and more, call Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioning repair in Kirkwood, MO. Our team of cooling specialists are ready and waiting for your call and we always provide fair and up-front pricing.
Call 314-845-5900 or request a service appointment online!
Signs Your Air Conditioning System Is Broken
In times of distress your air conditioning system will show signs of wear and tear. If your AC shows any of the following symptoms, give us a call and schedule a service appointment today.
- Your air conditioner has a leak – If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, pick up the phone! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Your air conditioner makes loud noises – Sure, most units make a quiet noise when they kick on or go off. But, if your air conditioner is making a loud wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair services before the issue gets worse, causing more damage to your system.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen – This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our expert technicians can find the source of the problem and fix it before you wind up with a burnt out compressor.
- You air conditioner isn’t getting the job done – Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience with your air conditioner is that it simply isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Well, that’s no way to live! Contact the professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling. We have the tools and technology to get your unit back in top shape.
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently – You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why… give us a call! This may happen for a variety of reasons, so we’ll send a cooling technician out to your home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
We Offer Licensed AC Repair in Kirkwood, MO
Metro Heating & Cooling has been serving the families of Kirkwood, MO and the surrounding area for more than 25 years. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our air conditioner services.
As one of the top cooling specialists in Kirkwood, Metro Heating & Cooling has serviced the Greater St. Louis Area for more than 25 years.
Schedule a Service Appointment Today
To schedule a service appointment for Kirkwood AC repair services, call Metro Heating & Cooling at 314-845-5900 or contact us online.