Air Conditioning Repair in Ballwin, MO
Ballwin’s AC Repair Experts
Is your air conditioner making loud buzzing noises? Did you find a pool of water surrounding your AC unit, but it hasn’t rained in a couple days? These are just a couple of signs that you may be in need of air conditioning repair in Ballwin, MO. For more than 35 years, local residents have turned to the air conditioning repair experts at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of their Ballwin cooling needs. From large issues like a broken blower motor to small issues like a refrigerant recharge, our team of HVAC technicians is ready for your next AC repair service call.
Call 314-845-5900 or request your service appointment online for air conditioning repair in Ballwin, MO! We’re conveniently located in Fenton, a short drive to the entire Ballwin area and its many neighborhoods.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Ballwin
While coming home to an uncomfortably hot space is a sure sign that your air conditioner is in need of repair, your unit could experience other issues that require a professional technician. Give Metro Heating & Cooling a call if you have the following problems with your AC:
- Your air conditioner has a leak– If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, pick up the phone! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted-out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast and repair your air conditioner to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Your air conditioner makes loud noises– Sure, most units make a quiet noise when they kick on or go off. But, if your air conditioner is making a loud wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair services before the issue gets worse, causing more damage to your system.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen– This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue with your air conditioner, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our expert technicians can find the source of the problem and fix it before you wind up with a burnt-out compressor.
- You air conditioner isn’t getting the job done– Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience with your air conditioner is that it simply isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Well, that’s no way to live! Contact the professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling. We have the tools and technology to get your unit back in top shape.
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently– You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why… give us a call! This may happen for a variety of reasons, so we’ll send a cooling technician out to your Ballwin home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
Your Preferred Ballwin AC Repair Contractor
Metro Heating & Cooling has been serving the families of Ballwin, MO for over 35 years. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our air conditioning services.
As one of the top cooling specialists in Ballwin, Metro Heating & Cooling has serviced the Greater St. Louis Area for more than 35 years. You can be sure to trust us for quality AC repair services in your Ballwin area home.
Request an Estimate for Air Conditioner Repair Services in Ballwin, MO
Don’t’ suffer from a broken air conditioner unit! Contact the expert Ballwin HVAC technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of your air conditioner repair needs. Call 314-845-5900 or request your service appointment online for AC repair services in Ballwin, MO today!