Ballwin, MO Furnace Repair
You count on your home’s furnace to keep you and your family cozy during the chilly months of fall and winter. So, when your unit isn’t working right, it can be both inconvenient and uncomfortable. Instead of dealing with the discomfort, give Metro Heating & Cooling a call for quality, affordable service!
For over 35 years now, we’ve been providing reliable furnace repair and other HVAC services to homeowners in Ballwin and the surrounding area. In that time, we’ve developed a reputation for our excellent customer service and fair, upfront pricing. If you want an HVAC company you can trust for honest assessments and long-term solutions, call our office today.
Call 314-845-5900 now or contact us online to schedule a service call for furnace repair in Ballwin, MO with the team at Metro Heating & Cooling!
Common Reasons to Call for Ballwin Furnace Repair
While there are a number of reasons your furnace may not be performing at its best, most of them are pretty easy to spot. It’s a good idea to call our team for Ballwin furnace repair services if your:
- Furnace won’t turn on – Check your breaker box, but if you don’t find any tripped breakers, it’s time to call for help.
- System isn’t producing enough or any heat – Either incorrect thermostat settings or dirty air filters could be the culprit. Those checkout fine? Time to bring in a professional.
- Blower fan doesn’t stop – Unless your thermostat is set to “ON” instead of “AUTO,” your fan shouldn’t continuously run. Get it fixed to avoid wasting energy and money!
- Furnace constantly cycles on and off – The continuous on/ off of your furnace could mean something simple, like you need to change your air filters. However, the issue could be something more complicated, such as an over-sized unit or under-sized ducts.
- Unit is really noisy – Various noises mean that different parts of your furnace could be loose or detached. As these parts can cause damage to the rest of your system, you’ll want this checked out as soon as possible.
Furnace Repair for Any System in Ballwin, MO
Worried we won’t be able to help with your home’s system? Don’t be! The experts at Metro Heating & Cooling are constantly studying the best techniques for handling:
- Gas furnace repairs
- Electric furnace repairs
- Oil furnace repairs
- Boiler repairs
Schedule a Service Call for Furnace Repair in Ballwin, MO
No HVAC company in Ballwin is more dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers than Metro Heating & Cooling. That’s why we back all of our work by warranties, so you can rest easy knowing we’re providing the best furnace repair in Ballwin, MO possible.
Call 314-845-5900 or schedule service online now!