Fenton, MO Furnace Maintenance & Inspections
As a homeowner, you no doubt strive to keep your home safe and comfortable all year round. One simple way to help is regularly scheduled furnace maintenance in Fenton, MO. An annual furnace inspection ensures that your gas or electric furnace is operating at peak efficiency and cost-effectively heating your home. Not to mention, it could save you hundreds of dollars in the future on repair costs!
For furnace maintenance and inspections in Fenton, MO and the surrounding area, call Metro Heating & Cooling at 314-845-5900 or schedule a service call online.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance in Fenton
We understand that you may be thinking, “If I’ve purchased a high quality unit, why do I need maintenance twice a year?” Well, you already said the answer! Just like with your car, regular inspections are essential for keeping your furnace in the best condition possible.
With annual furnace inspections from Metro Heating & Cooling, you’ll get:
- Improved energy efficiency – A furnace in top shape doesn’t have to work as hard. In addition to better performance, you can also expect lower energy bills.
- Fewer furnace breakdowns – Regularly scheduled inspections allow small issues with your furnace to be found and fixed before they become major problems. For example, loose parts can be tightened before they become completely detached and damage other parts of your unit.
- Longer equipment lifespan – As with all major machinery, the better care your furnace receives, the longer it will keep your home cozy.
- Increase in home comfort – When your furnace runs as efficiently as possible, you’ll experience consistent temperatures throughout your home.
- Peace of mind – Inspections include a checks for issues with your furnace that could be potentially hazardous. Regular maintenance ensures that your home and family are safe and sound.
Fenton Furnace Inspections: What’s Included?
There is a lot more to a proper furnace inspection than making your equipment shine. In order to provide all of the benefits above, our expert technician will:
- Change your home’s air filters
- Lubricate the furnace’s moving parts
- Check the condensate drain for debris
- Test and calibrate the thermostat
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean the unit’s blower
- Examine fuel connections and gas pressure
- Inspect the unit for any leaks, cracks, etc.
- Check for efficient operation
- And more!
Whether or not the technician completes every item above depends on the type of furnace. Still, no matter what type of unit you have in your St. Louis County home, we’re prepared to provide a full furnace maintenance inspection!
St. Louis County Furnace Maintenance from Metro Heating & Cooling
The team at Metro Heating & Cooling believes in delivering nothing but the best to the families (and businesses!) we serve. That’s why our fully licensed, bonded, and insured company only hires expert technicians who are committed to providing honest and reliable service. Our business was founded with a focus on excellent customer service, affordable upfront pricing, and high quality workmanship. For over 35 years now, we’ve provided all of that and more to the residents of Fenton and the entire St. Louis, Missouri area.
Our primary service areas include:
- Ballwin, MO (63005, 63011, 63017, 63021)
- Chesterfield, MO (63141, 63146)
- Clayton, MO (63105, 63124, 63130)
- Fenton, MO (63026)
- Kirkwood, MO (63122)
- Ladue, MO (63124)
- Oakville, MO (63129)
- St. Louis, MO (63101, 63102, 63103, 63104, 63106, 63107, 63108, 63109, 63110, 63111, 63112, 63113, 63115, 63116, 63118, 63139, 63147, 63155)
To schedule a furnace inspection or furnace maintenance in Fenton, MO, call 314-845-5900 or schedule a service call online now.