HVAC Contractor in St. Louis, Missouri
Need heating or cooling service you can count on in St. Louis, MO? Turn to the Metro Heating & Cooling team for fast same-day service from certified and insured HVAC experts. We deliver exceptional results to all our customers, no matter how big or small your HVAC needs turn out.
When you need solutions to the Missouri winter, Metro Heating & Cooling has them. Our team can help you with any installation, maintenance, and repair necessary for your furnace or heat pump. We handle electric and gas systems with equal care and proficiency, so whatever your heating needs, we can assist.
To request heating services for a St. Louis home today, call (314) 845-5900 or contact us online.
Reliable Air Conditioning
The St. Louis summer can be pretty brutal without proper cooling in place. Make sure you’re comfortable no matter the heat index with AC services from Metro Heating & Cooling:
- Repair: We’ll be there when you need us, even for emergencies outside of regular hours, with a quick assessment and solution.
- Installation: When it’s time for a new air conditioner, let us help you find the perfect fit using the latest high-efficiency units from respected manufacturers.
- Cleaning: Keeping your air conditioner clean and well-tuned can save you a lot of money over time, minimizing breakdowns and keeping your system efficient.
- Drain pans: In a humid climate, an air conditioner pulls a lot of water out of the air — and that water needs to go somewhere. We’ll make sure it’s where it belongs.
- Ductless mini-splits: Whether as an addition to ducts for added coverage or to save space with a completely ductless setup, ductless mini-splits are a great way to keep your home cool through the summer.
Schedule air conditioner services for your St. Louis home or business today by calling (314) 845-5900 or contacting us online.
Indoor Air Quality
The air inside your home is frequently worse than the air outside — but with indoor air quality solutions from Metro Heating & Cooling, it doesn’t have to be. Our IAQ services include:
- Humidifiers: Tired of dry eyes in the winter? Keep comfortable no matter how hard you blast your furnace with a humidifier.
- Dehumidifiers: Don’t let mold spores, mildew, and discomfort be a problem — pull the humidity out of the air with a dehumidifier.
- Air Filters: Advanced air filters can pull even the tiniest microbes out of the air, ridding your home of allergens and other contaminants.
- Air Purifiers: Neutralize contaminants so small they might escape even the best filtration with an air purifier.
To schedule an IAQ assessment or learn more about our air quality solutions, contact us online or call (314) 845-5900.
Why Choose Metro Heating & Cooling?
When you need HVAC services for a home or business in St. Louis, you can count on Metro Heating & Cooling team for prompt service for all makes and models. We’re available for emergency repairs when you need us most, so you don’t have to suffer when the situation goes wrong — we’ll be there, fast.
If you’re ready to schedule heating or cooling services or have questions, call (314) 845-5900 or contact us online.
Can a mini-split heat a whole house?
A mini-split system can certainly heat a whole house, even without other technology in place. For a larger home to get thorough coverage and avoid leaving cold spots will require careful management of airflow or additional interior units in different rooms, however.
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
Your AC has several components, each doing a different job; this issue usually means that the heat exchanger isn’t working even though the blower is still pushing air around. Make sure you don’t have frozen coils as a first step.
Do air purifiers really work?
Air purifiers work by disrupting the highly delicate structures of various microbes with UV radiation. In contrast, not all these microbes are entirely broken down and destroyed by the light. The ones that remain are usually rendered dead or inert and thus harmless.