Air Conditioning Repair in Manchester, MO
Manchester AC Repair Services
Air conditioner broken? Don’t sweat it! Metro Heating & Cooling has the premier team of Manchester air conditioning repair specialists and HVAC technicians. From large repair jobs like broken blower motors or full system replacements to smaller jobs like refrigerant recharges, our team is equipped with the tools, industry training, and repair knowledge to get the job done right the first time. Conveniently located in Fenton, our team is just a quick drive from the Manchester area.
Call (314) 845-5900 or request a service appointment online for AC repair in Manchester, MO and the surrounding areas.
Signs I Need Air Conditioner Repair
While coming home to an uncomfortably hot space is a sure sign that your air conditioner is in need of repair, your unit could experience other issues that require a professional technician. Give Metro Heating & Cooling a call if you’re Googling the following:
- My air conditioner has a leak – If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, pick up the phone! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted-out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- My air conditioner makes loud noises – Sure, most units make a quiet noise when they kick on or go off. But if your air conditioner is making a loud wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair services before the issue gets worse, causing more damage to your system.
- My air conditioner coil is frozen – This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our expert technicians can find the source of the problem and fix it before you wind up with a burnt-out compressor.
- My air conditioner isn’t getting cold enough – Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience with your air conditioner is that it simply isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Well, that’s no way to live! Contact the professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling. We have the tools and technology to get your unit back in top shape.
- My air conditioner turns on and off frequently – You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why, give us a call! This may happen for a variety of reasons, so we’ll send a cooling technician out to your home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
We Repair All Central Air Conditioning Units
There are many HVAC manufacturers out there, and no matter which brand you have installed in your home, our Manchester air conditioning repair experts are qualified to provide factory-quality repairs at a wallet-friendly price. We service all major HVAC manufacturers, including but not limited to:
- American Standard
- And more
Call us at (314) 845-5900 to see if we service your AC!
Over 35 Years of Manchester AC Repair Services
Metro Heating & Cooling has been serving the families of Manchester and the St. Louis metro area for over 35 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our air conditioner services.
Request an Estimate for Any AC Repair
Don’t suffer from a broken AC unit! Contact the expert technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of your Manchester, MO air conditioner repair needs. We can’t wait to work with you!
Phone: (314) 845-5900 | Request Service Online