Air Conditioning Repair in Clayton, MO
Clayton’s AC Repair Experts
When you’re smack in the middle of a blazing hot summer, it’s nice to be able to escape the heat in the comfort of your home. But, what happens when you come home to find your oasis ruined due to a broken air conditioner? You’ll want your unit fixed quickly, and that’s where Metro Heating & Cooling can help! With over 25 years of experience, we are the air conditioner repair experts for the residents of Clayton, MO.
You can count on Metro Heating & Cooling for excellent service and fair, upfront prices. If you’re in need of air conditioner repair services in Clayton, MO or the Greater St. Louis Area, you’re in luck! Call 314-845-5900 or request your service appointment online for air conditioning repair in Clayton, MO
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Clayton
While coming home to an uncomfortably hot space is a sure sign that your air conditioner is in need of repair, your unit could experience other issues that require a professional technician. Give Metro Heating & Cooling a call if you have the following problems with your air conditioner:
- Your air conditioner has a leak – If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, pick up the phone! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted-out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast and repair your AC to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Your air conditioner makes loud noises – Sure, most units make a quiet noise when they kick on or go off. But, if your air conditioner is making a loud wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair services before the issue gets worse, causing more damage to your system.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen – This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue with your air conditioner, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our Clayton technicians can find the source of the problem and fix it before you wind up with a burnt-out compressor.
- You air conditioner isn’t getting the job done – Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience with your air conditioner is that it simply isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Well, that’s no way to live! Contact the professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling. We have the tools and technology to get your unit back in top shape.
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently – You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why… give us a call! This may happen for a variety of reasons, so we’ll send a cooling technician out to your Clayton, MO home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
Clayton’s Trusted AC Repair Contractor
Metro Heating & Cooling has been serving the families of Clayton, MO for over 25 years. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our air conditioner services.
As one of the top cooling specialists in Clayton, Metro Heating & Cooling has serviced the Greater St. Louis Area for more than 25 years with AC replacements and repairs. You can be sure to trust us for quality AC repair services in your Clayton area home.
Request anEstimate for Air Conditioner Repair Services in Clayton, MO
Don’t suffer from a broken air conditioner unit! Contact the expert technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of your Clayton, MO air conditioner repair needs. We can’t wait to work with you! Call 314-845-5900 or request your service appointment online for ac repair services in Clayton, MO today!