Fenton, MO Heat Pump Replacement
Heat pumps are one of the most efficient ways to control the temperature in your home during any season. With regular maintenance, they can last 15 years or more. Unfortunately, like all pieces of machinery, they’ll experience more breakdowns and less efficient heating and cooling as they reach the end of their lifespans. If this begins in your home, contact the experts at Metro Heating & Cooling. We’ll help you choose a new heat pump, and we’ll get your unit installed quickly!
To learn more about options for heat pump replacement for your Fenton area home, give us a call. We’ll set up a free replacement estimate and give you a fair assessment of everything the job will entail.
Call 314-845-5900 or go online to schedule your free replacement estimate.
Warning Signs that You Need Heat Pump Replacement in Fenton
You can trust the expert technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling to make a proper assessment of your heat pump. We’ll let you know when heat pump repair is no longer the best, most cost efficient option. Not sure if your heat pump has reached the end of its days? Look out for these clues:
- Your heat pump is over 10 years old – The older your heat pumps gets, the less efficient it will become. While age doesn’t necessarily mean you need replacement right away, an older unit that constantly needs repairs is a pretty good indicator. Instead of spending more money on costly repairs, it may be better to invest that cash in a new heat pump.
- You utility bills have increased – A less efficient heat pump will cost more to run. Repairs won’t restore efficiency if your system is simply old. At this point, it’s time for heat pump replacement.
- You have uneven heating and cooling – If you’ve noticed uneven heating or cooling throughout your home, the culprit could be leaky ductwork, improper insulation, or most likely an issue with your heat pump. A technician from Metro Heating & Cooling can come figure out the source of the problem.
- Your home is having issues with humidity – Either leaky ductwork or a faulty heat pump are to blame for unregulated humidity levels. You’ll need an expert to figure out which!
If you’re experiencing one or more of the issues above, reach out to Metro Heating & Cooling today for heat pump replacement in Fenton, MO and its surrounding areas.
Heat Pump Replacement Services in the Greater St. Louis Area
For over 25 years, we’ve provided heat pump replacement and full heat pump service to homeowners throughout St. Louis. We’re proud to offer honest assessments, fair prices, and a full warranty for all heat pump replacement jobs, and:
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump maintenance & inspection
- Emergency heat pump repair
Free Estimates for Heat Pump Replacement Throughout St. Louis County
We want you to be 100 percent happy with your new heat pump. That’s why we offer free estimates for all heat pump replacement jobs for Fenton homeowners! Reach out to us today to learn more!
Phone: 314-845-5900 | Online: Schedule Your Free Replacement Estimate
- Ballwin, MO
- Chesterfield, MO
- Clayton, MO
- Fenton, MO
- Kirkwood, MO
- Ladue, MO
- Oakville, MO
- St. Louis, MO
We also provide heat pump replacement in the following Missouri cities:
Arnold, Creve Coeur, Lemay, Manchester, Mehlville, Murphy, Oakland, Olivette, Paulina Hills, Peerless Park, Sappington, Sunset Hills, Twin Oaks, University City, Valley Park, Webster Groves, and Wildwood.