Air Conditioner Installation in Fenton, MO
When it comes to your family’s home comfort needs, is your current air conditioner just not getting the job done? Your AC system could be worn out due to age, or your unit might not be a good fit for the size and demands of your house. A new air conditioner may be just what you need, and we can help!
Contact the cooling experts at Metro Heating & Cooling for an assessment of your AC unit. If a new air conditioner is the best option for your Fenton home, we’ll be ready to help you find and install the air conditioner you need to keep your home comfortable and your family happy.
For air conditioner installation in Fenton, MO and the surrounding area, contact Metro Heating & Cooling today. We’re pleased to offer free estimates for our Fenton AC installation services.
CALL 314-845-5900 OR SCHEDULE A FREE INSTALLATION ESTIMATE ONLINE NOW!
Choosing the Right Air Conditioner for Your Fenton Home
Before installing your new air conditioner, we’ll help you figure out which unit is best suited to meet your Fenton home’s needs. In order to pick the perfect air conditioner, our cooling experts will take into account the size of your home and the level of energy efficiency you want in your new unit.
When it comes to the size of your air conditioner, we’ll look at:
- The size of your home
- The number of windows
- The level of shade provided by your trees
- How your home is insulated
- Possible air leaks
Your new air conditioner’s energy efficiency will depend more on how much money you are willing to pay upfront and how much you want to save in the long run. If your energy bills are usually high, you may want to consider a unit that will save you money over time.
Air Conditioner Installation in the Fenton Area
Metro Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated business that believes in putting the customer first. For over 35 years, we’ve provided top notch air conditioner services the Greater St. Louis area, including Fenton, MO:
We also offer emergency air conditioner services to families in Fenton, MO and the Greater St. Louis area. In order to guarantee our customers peace of mind and a job well done, we offer warranties on all of our work, including installations.
We believe that you deserve premium work and fair prices, and we promise to deliver you both. With Metro Heating & Cooling, you can rest assured that you’re receiving an honest assessment of your home’s needs, including the best solutions. So, let’s start looking for the perfect AC unit for your Fenton home and your budget!
Benefits of Air Conditioner Repair
Here are five advantages of air conditioner repairs:
- Saves future costs – Seemingly small AC problems, when not fixed in time, can accumulate into something a lot more expensive and hazardous.
- Provides longer functioning life – By hiring a professional air conditioning repair service, you can ensure your AC system’s longevity.
- Provides better air cooling – Air conditioning repair services make sure that the entire cooling system is working efficiently and doing its job.
- Can result in higher resale value – Homes with newer, updated, and repaired AC systems are more likely to sell.
- Provides positive environmental impact – By enhancing your AC unit’s energy efficiency and programming it to consume less energy, repair services help your unit to consume less out of the natural resources while also preventing it from affecting the surroundings with polluted air distribution.
Free Estimates for AC Installation Throughout St. Louis County
We’d love to assist with all of your air conditioner installation needs in Fenton, MO. From selecting your unit to delivery and installation, we’re with you every step of the way. Our process begins with a free installation estimate, so you have nothing to lose! Contact us today by phone or online to schedule AC installation in Fenton, MO, and the surrounding areas.
Our primary service areas include:
- Ballwin, MO
- Chesterfield, MO
- Clayton, MO
- Fenton, MO
- Kirkwood, MO
- Ladue, MO
- Oakville, MO
- St. Louis, MO
PHONE: 314-845-5900 | ONLINE: SCHEDULE A FREE INSTALLATION ESTIMATE ONLINE
We provide air conditioner installation in the following areas:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my air conditioner last?
Good air conditioners can last as long as 15 years if they’re properly maintained.
What’s the best temperature to set my thermostat?
The best temperature for your thermostat is the highest one at which you and your family still feel comfortable. For many, this point is between 75 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
How do I maximize my air conditioner’s energy efficiency?
There are several ways to increase the efficiency of your air conditioner, including:
- Leaving all air vents unblocked
- Installing a programmable thermostat
- Doing regular maintenance on your system
- Using ceiling fans to help keep rooms feeling cooler so you can comfortably turn the thermostat up