Ladue Heat Pump Repair
After a day at the St. Louis Country Club or an afternoon of shopping at the St. Louis Galleria, it’s nice to return to the comfort of your home. However, if the heat pump in your Ladue area home is on the fritz, you may open your door to find extremely uncomfortable temperatures.
For top quality Ladue heat pump repair services at fair prices, contact the experts at Metro Heating & Cooling! Our licensed, bonded, and fully insured team is ready to assess the issue and determine your best option for heat pump repairs, so you can get back to enjoying your home.
Call 314-845-5900 or contact us online for comprehensive heat pump repair in Ladue, Missouri!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair in Ladue, MO
If your heat pump hasn’t completely quit working, but you’re finding that your unit is making a lot of noise or your heat pump simply isn’t providing the level of comfort you want. There are a number of signs you need heat pump repair in Ladue, MO, including:
- Uneven temperatures – Extremely warm or cold spots in different rooms throughout your house are not normal. There’s a chance you have a leaky refrigerant coil.
- Loud, unpleasant sounds – Abnormal noises from your heat pump are a good indication that your system has some loose parts. You’ll want to have these pieces fixed before they become completely detached and cause more damage to your unit.
- An increase in energy costs – If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have been rising month over month, you most likely have a problem that’s preventing your system from running efficiently (especially if you have a newer unit). There’s also a chance your thermostat is faulty, causing you to need to call on Metro Heating & Cooling for Ladue heat pump repair.
- Low airflow – If the air coming from your vents feels weak, a few different things could be going on. You either need to change your air filters or there’s a problem with your heat pump’s blower motor or fan.
- Your heat pump is freezing up – Is your outdoor compressor freezing in the winter? Or, have you noticed ice on your indoor evaporator coil in the summer? Neither are good! Call an expert ASAP at 314-845-5900.
- A lack of heat in heat mode – If the air coming from your vents isn’t the temperature you want it to be, there’s a variety of possible issues.
Heat Pump Repair for Ladue Homes
For over 35 years, our family owned and operated HVAC business has been keeping the homes and families of Ladue and the surrounding area safe and comfortable. We offer honest, up-front prices, because we understand that the everyday costs of maintaining a home can add up quickly. To ensure you feel confident in our team’s heat pump repairs, we offer full warranties on all of our service jobs.
Count on us for all of your Ladue heat pump repair and service needs, including: