Oakville Heat Pump Replacement Services
Heat pumps are a great way to provide both heating and cooling in the Oakville area, and they can often last 10 to 15 years or longer before they need to be replaced. If you are starting to have problems with your heat pump, you can count on our team at Metro Heating & Cooling for cost-effective, professional heat pump replacement services.
We have been serving Oakville, Missouri, and the surrounding St. Louis area since 1982, providing quality heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. Our licensed technicians can help you choose the best heat pump for your home and provide a professional installation that can offer years of reliable, efficient service.
Give us a call at (314) 845-5900 or contact us online to learn more about our heat pump replacement services or to schedule an appointment!
When to Consider a Heat Pump Replacement
Keeping your home comfortable is important, and if you have doubts about your heat pump, it may be time to consider an upgrade. If any of the following is true, a new heat pump may be worth the investment:
- Your heat pump is over 10 years old – Heat pumps can last up to 15 years, but if yours is over 10 years old and starting to show signs of problems, it may be time to upgrade.
- It is unreliable – When your heat pump starts breaking down often or develops a major problem, like a compressor failure, installing a new model can drastically improve reliability while reducing repair costs.
- It uses too much energy – If your heat pump is inefficient and has a SEER of less than 14 for cooling or an HSPF of less than 8 for heating, a new model can often reduce your utility costs significantly. Today’s heat pumps can have HSPF ratings of up to 10 and SEERs of over 20.
- It is ineffective – When your heat pump can no longer keep your home comfortable, it is time for a new one.
At Metro Heating & Cooling, we can examine your current heat pump and help you determine if a replacement is the best option for your needs and budget.
Contact us today to learn if a new heat pump is the best choice for your Oakville home!
Heat Pump Replacement in Oakville
Are you ready to install a new heat pump in your Oakville home? Our team at Metro Heating & Cooling can help. We provide professional heat pump replacement and installation services throughout the Oakville area, and our process includes:
- Removing and disposing of your existing heat pump
- Performing new heating and cooling load calculations
- Choosing a heat pump with the right capacity and features for your home
- Installing the condenser unit, evaporator, air handler, refrigerant lines, and electrical cables
- Installing the thermostat and optional accessories like zoning controls
- Charging the system, starting it, and verifying its performance
For a heat pump replacement quote in the Oakville area, contact our team today!
Schedule a Heat Pump Replacement in Oakville, MO
Don’t struggle with an old, unreliable, or inefficient heat pump—contact our experts at Metro Heating & Cooling today for a fast, professional heat pump replacement! With over 35 years of HVAC experience, you can be sure the job will be done correctly the first time.
Call us today at (314) 845-5900 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump replacement in Oakville, MO!