Oakville, MO Air Conditioner Repair
When you’re smack in the middle of a blazing hot summer, it’s nice to be able to escape the heat in the comfort of your home. But, what happens when you come home to find your oasis ruined due to a broken air conditioner? You’ll want your unit fixed quickly, and that’s where we can help!
If you’re in need of air conditioner repair services in Oakville, MO or the Greater St. Louis Area, you’re in luck! You can count on Metro Heating & Cooling for excellent service and fair, upfront prices. We also offer financing to make it easier!
CALL 314-845-5900 OR SCHEDULE AN ESTIMATE ONLINE!
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair In Oakville, MO
While coming home to an uncomfortably hot space is a sure sign that your air conditioner is in need of repair, your unit could experience other issues that require a professional technician. Give Metro Heating & Cooling a call if you have the following problems:
- Your air conditioner has a leak– If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, pick up the phone! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Your air conditioner makes loud noises– Sure, most units make a quiet noise when they kick on or go off. But, if your air conditioner is making a loud wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair services before the issue gets worse, causing more damage to your system.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen– This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our expert technicians can find the source of the problem and fix it before you wind up with a burnt out compressor.
- You air conditioner isn’t getting the job done– Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience with your air conditioner is that it simply isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Well, that’s no way to live! Contact the professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling. We have the tools and technology to get your unit back in top shape.
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently– You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why… give us a call! This may happen for a variety of reasons, so we’ll send a cooling technician out to your home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
Air Conditioner Repair Throughout Oakville
Metro Heating & Cooling has been serving the families of Oakville, MO and the surrounding area for over 35 years. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our air conditioner services and offer industry leading products.
As one of the top cooling specialists in Oakville, Metro Heating & Cooling has serviced the Greater St. Louis Area for more than 35 years with AC replacements and repairs.
Comprehensive Estimates for All AC Repairs
Don’t suffer from a broken AC unit! Contact the expert technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of your Oakville, MO air conditioner repair needs. We can’t wait to work with you!