Furnace Repair in Murphy, Missouri
As a resident of the Murphy, Missouri area, you know how cold winters can be. Snowstorms, wind, and low temperatures can keep outside temperatures below freezing for much of the winter, however, your home stays warm and cozy thanks to your furnace. That is until it breaks. Metro Heating & Cooling is Murphy’s furnace repair experts! No matter if your furnace doesn’t turn on, your energy bills increased dramatically, or you want a full-system tune-up, trust the HVAC technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling!
To schedule furnace repair in Murphy or its surrounding areas, call Metro Heating & Cooling at 314-845-5900 or contact us online!
Why Call Metro for Murphy Furnace Repair Services?
There’s a reason why so many of our neighbors call us when they need heating and cooling service. A locally owned and operated business for over 25 years, Metro Heating & Cooling has served the St. Louis, St. Louis County, and Northern Jefferson County with sales, repair, and installation.
- We guarantee our work with warranties on all furnace repairs in Murphy homes. The same guarantee applies to every new furnace we install, so even if your heating unit is broken beyond repair, you can breathe easy knowing you have a team of HVAC specialists working to deliver the best services in town.
- We have built a quality reputation for working with homeowners in the area, understanding their situations, and providing honest Murphy furnace repair and replacement services. We’re proud to be your HVAC contractor of choice, but more importantly, we’re proud to be your neighbor!
- We provide honest, upfront quotes on all work we do. You never need to worry about being up-sold into unnecessary upgrades or a new unit by one of our technicians.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
It can be difficult to know whether or not you should call your local Murphy HVAC contractor for furnace repairs. If your furnace displays any of the following, call Metro Heating & Cooling to schedule a service call:
- Your furnace won’t turn on – Try increasing your thermostat by three degrees. If your furnace still doesn’t cycle on, you need furnace repairs from a heating repair contractor.
- Your furnace makes a loud banging or clanking noise –
- Your furnace smells like it’s burning – A burning furnace smell can be caused by a variety of issues ranging from simple dust collection to a gas leak. To diagnose and repair the issue, call Metro Heating & Cooling for furnace repair in Murphy, Missouri or its surrounding areas.
- Your furnace leaks water – A broken condensation pump could be the issue and should be repaired by a heating contractor in your area.
- Your furnace doesn’t evenly heat your home – Insufficient heat can leave your family and pets cold and uncomfortable throughout the night, so call Metro if your furnace isn’t heating your Murphy home to your standards!
- Your furnace frequently cycles on and off – A furnace that cycles on and off repeatedly may be short cycling.
We Repair All Major Furnace Brands
At Metro Heating & Cooling, we understand when you call us for furnace repair in your Murphy area home, you may not have the same make and model unit as your neighbor, and that’s okay. We service any make and model furnace, including:
- American Standard
This also includes boiler, electric furnace, and gas furnace repair in the Murphy area.
Schedule Your Service Call Today
If you need furnace repairs in Murphy or any of its surrounding areas, call us at 314-845-5900 or contact us online to schedule a service call.