Furnace Maintenance in Kirkwood, MO
Repairing or replacing your furnace can not only be expensive, but it can also be incredibly inconvenient, especially if your furnace begins having issues in the middle of winter when you depend on it most. That’s why we highly recommend scheduling an annual furnace maintenance service in Kirkwood. Regular maintenance can help to keep your furnace in good condition throughout the winter season.
To schedule a furnace maintenance service that you can trust and rely on, be sure to contact us at Metro Heating & Cooling in Kirkwood, MO. You can reach us at (314) 845-5900 or, you can fill out our online form to schedule an appointment today.
Reasons to Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Kirkwood
Even if your furnace appears to be working just fine, it’s a good idea to have your furnace inspected. We recommend getting your furnace inspected before the winter season hits. This way, you can make any necessary repairs or replacements without having to worry about being without heat for any amount of time. Additionally, the following are some of the benefits of routine furnace maintenance:
- Improve your energy efficiency – During routine furnace maintenance, our technicians will make sure your furnace is running as efficiently as possible. This helps keep your heating bills down during the winters.
- Prevent potential breakdowns – Furnace inspections help to reveal any problems your furnace might be having. Even minor issues can grow into major problems. By fixing these issues, you reduce the risk of having your furnace break down on you during the middle of winter when you need it most.
- Prolong the lifespan – By preventing major problems from occurring (and reducing the risk of breakdowns), you inevitably help to prolong the lifespan of your furnace, which means you won’t have to worry about the expense of replacement for some time to come.
- Improve home comfort – By ensuring that your furnace runs as efficiently as possible, it means that your furnace will be able to provide effective, even heating throughout your home.
- Provide peace of mind – Peace of mind is invaluable, and you’ll get it knowing that your furnace was checked for issues before heavy use.
If you have questions regarding your furnace or scheduling furnace maintenance, give us a call at (314) 845-5900.
Our Kirkwood Furnace Inspections
Our thoroughly trained and highly experienced (not to mention fully licensed and insured) technicians will do a thorough job evaluating the condition of your furnace as well as doing basic maintenance tasks. This includes the following:
- Changing your air filters
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Testing and calibrating your thermostat
- Tightening electrical connections
- Checking the condensate drain for any debris
- Cleaning the blower
- Checking for damage, such as leaks and cracks
- Examining the gas pressure and fuel connections
- Cleaning dirty parts
If you have any questions or concerns during your inspection, our technicians will be more than happy to address them in a clear and friendly manner.
Get Furnace Maintenance in Kirkwood Today
Make sure that your furnace is ready for this winter season by scheduling a furnace maintenance service in Kirkwood today. With Metro Heating & Cooling, you can trust that all bases are covered when performing a furnace tune-up in your Kirkwood home.
To schedule your furnace tune-up in the St. Louis area, contact us at Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900 today.