Clayton, MO Heat Pump Replacement
Heat pumps do a lovely job of both heating and cooling your Clayton home. The flip side of that equation is that heat pumps see year-round action, unlike a furnace or air conditioner. Due to inevitable aging and perhaps some occasional lack of maintenance along the way, there’s a good chance the time has come for complete heat pump replacement in Clayton, MO.
Metro Heating & Cooling offers the trustworthy service of a friendly, local HVAC company plus specialty skills for repairing and replacing heat pumps in Clayton, MO homes and offices.
Call us at 314-845-5900 or request a free replacement estimate online to get started with heat pump replacement in Clayton, MO.
Do I Need to Replace the Heat Pump?
We can usually make heat pump repairs in Clayton to keep your system heating and cooling reliably again. Often it’s just a small fan repair that does the trick.
You’ll be better off replacing the heat pump in your Clayton home when there’s critical damage or system-wide wear and tear.
- Near the end of the heat pump lifespan: Some heat pumps break down after about 10 years, although many will last longer. Weigh the value of a short-term fix versus a brand new replacement heat pump.
- Costly heat pump repairs: The compressor, in particular, can be very expensive to replace or repair. Swing for a full heat pump replacement in Clayton to avoid wasting money.
- Inefficient or insufficient heating or cooling: After cleaning the filter and taking care of any other maintenance, does the heat pump do its job okay? If not, take the hint and replace it sooner than later.
- Humidity issues: If the cooled or heated air feels very humid all of a sudden, the heat pump may have serious damage or wear.
- Heat pump not heating or cooling: If the vents are blowing cold air in heat mode, or hot air in cool mode, you could have a refrigerant leak or a compressor or condenser problem that requires a Clayton heat pump replacement service.
HVAC Experts for Heat Pump Replacement in Clayton, MO
Heat pumps function more like refrigerators than other home heating and air conditioning devices, so not all HVAC technicians have familiarity with the technology. At Metro Heating & Cooling, we’ve been providing heat pump replacement services in Clayton for many years.
You’re in good hands with our licensed, insured technicians, especially since we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a warranty on all our installations. We’re locally owned here in St. Louis County, and we’re dedicated to solving heat pump repairs or delivering the best replacement unit and installation in town.
Get a Free Estimate for Clayton Heat Pump Replacement
To schedule a diagnostics visit or get a free estimate for your heat pump replacement in Clayton, MO, call Metro Heating & Cooling at 314-845-5900 or contact us online.