St. Louis Heat Pump Repair
Whether it’s the middle of a hot summer day or a chilly winter night, your heat pump is working hard to maintain a comfortable temperature in your St. Louis area home. But, a broken unit could lead to very uncomfortable days and nights during peak heating and cooling seasons. So, when you need of heat pump repairs in St. Louis, you need service fast!
The experts at Metro Heating & Cooling are here to provide you with top quality repairs at fair, honest prices. One of our experts will come assess your unit and explain your best options for repair. Then, we’ll work quickly and efficiently to get your unit up and running again.
To schedule a service call for heat pump repair in St. Louis, call Metro Heating & Cooling at 314-845-5900 or contact us online today!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair in St. Louis, Missouri
When you’re returning from a day of enjoying our city’s authentic blues music or the beautiful view of the Gateway Arch, the last thing you want to do is worry about a broken heat pump. But, if you walk in the door and discover your system has stopped working, it’s best to call a repair technician as soon as possible.
If your heat pump is still running, but you’re not sure it’s really getting the job done, you could have any one of these repair issues:
- Uneven heating or cooling – Do you find hot or cold spots throughout your home? A leaky refrigerant coil could be the culprit.
- Strange sounds – Loud noises often means loose parts inside your heat pump. Get them fixed before they break off and cause more damage to your unit!
- Rising costs – If you’ve watched your energy bills increase month over month, it means there’s a problem that’s preventing your system from running efficiently, especially if your heat pump is a newer model. You could also have a faulty thermostat that’s not recording the right temperature.
- Low airflow – Hold your hand up to your vents. Does the blowing air feel weak or strong? A low airflow could mean you need to change your air filters or that there’s a problem with your blower motor or a clogged filter. Whatever the case, contact Metro Heating & Cooling for heat pump repair in St. Louis, MO.
- Frozen heat pump – Whether it’s your outdoor compressor freezing in the winter or your indoor evaporator coil freezing in the summer, you’ve got a problem.
- A lack of heat in heat mode – The air is coming out, but it’s the wrong temperature. A number of things could cause this issue. You’ll need an expert to sort it out!
We service the entire St. Louis County area, including: 63101, 63102, 63103, 63104, 63106, 63107, 63108, 63109, 63110, 63111, 63112, 63113, 63115, 63116, 63118, 63139, 63147, 63155.
Heat Pump Repair for St. Louis Homes
Metro Heating & Cooling has spent over 25 years building a reputation based on excellent customer service. We’re proud to offer the families of St. Louis upfront pricing and full warranties for all of our St. Louis heat pump repair jobs. So, you can count on our fully-licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC technicians.
To ensure all of your heating and cooling needs are met, we offer a full range of heat pump services in St. Louis and the Greater St. Louis area. In addition to heat pump repair (including emergency services), you can also call us for: