Chesterfield Heat Pump Repair
Whether you’re headed home after a long day at work or from a relaxing afternoon spent at River’s Edge Park, you’re most likely looking forward to the peace and comfort you’ll find when you walk through the front door. Well, if your Chesterfield home’s heat pump hasn’t been working properly, you may find yourself in an uncomfortably hot or cold house instead of the oasis you expected, and you’ll need to call a local heating and cooling company for heat pump repair in Chesterfield!
Schedule a service call with Metro Heating & Cooling, and one of our licensed, bonded, and fully-insured HVAC technicians will come out to assess your unit. Our team member will be sure to fully explain your repair options to you before starting any work, so there’s never any surprises when it comes to your heat pump repair costs.
Call 314-845-5900 or reach out to us online to learn more about heat pump repair in Chesterfield, Missouri or any of its surrounding communities!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair in Chesterfield, MO
If your heat pump still runs, that doesn’t necessarily mean all is well. Unfortunately, a variety of issues may prevent your system from working efficiently, and they won’t all be as obvious as a completely broken down unit.
Signs that you need heat pump repairs in Chesterfield, MO often include:
- Uneven temperatures throughout your home– Have you noticed hot or cold spots in different rooms? This is most likely caused by a leaky refrigerant coil.
- An unusually noisy unit – While some sound from your heat pump is normal, loud noises are a warning sign that your system has some loose parts. If these pieces have already become completely detached, they could be creating even more damage in your unit.
- Rising energy costs – If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have gone up over the last few months, there’s a problem that’s preventing your heat pump from running efficiently (especially if you have a newer unit). Your thermostat could also be faulty! If it’s registering the wrong temperature, you may have your unit set lower or higher than you really want.
- Low airflow from your vents – Sure, the air may be blowing from your vents, but if that air is weak, your heat pump is working extra hard to keep your home comfortable. Your air filters may be dirty or there could be an issue with your heat pump’s blower motor or fan.
- Your heat pump is freezing up – Whether you’re finding ice inside or outside, you have a problem. Call an expert to evaluate the issue with your system’s compressor or evaporator coil.
- No heat in heat mode – If you’re not getting warm air in the winter months, there’s a variety of possible causes. It’s best to let a professional HVAC contractor diagnose your issues and complete your Chesterfield heat pump repair services.
Call Metro Heating & Cooling for Heat Pump Repair in Chesterfield, MO
Don’t suffer from the inconvenience of a broken heat pump! Call us for the best work and the fairest prices in Chesterfield and the surrounding area.
Our team has you covered for all of your Chesterfield heat pump service needs, including: