Heat Pump Maintenance in Fenton, MO
Heat pumps are an efficient way to heat and cool your Fenton home. When you invest in a heat pump, you want it to last as long as possible. Heat pumps typically last 10 years, but regular service and maintenance can extend your heat pump’s life beyond that.
Since 1982, Metro Heating & Cooling has provided repair, installation, and maintenance of residential and commercial HVAC systems in the Fenton area. We keep our customers satisfied with honest communication, upfront pricing, and excellent workmanship.
To schedule maintenance on your Fenton, MO heat pump, call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900!
Our Heat Pump Service
To get the most from your heat pump, you should schedule service regularly, at least twice a year. Scheduling service in spring ensures your heat pump is ready for the warm summer months, and fall service will help keep your home heated all winter.
Along with extending your heat pump’s life, maintenance keeps your heat pump operating at peak efficiency. During our heat pump service, we will:
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Assess thermostat and recalibrate if necessary
- Inspect controls and sensors
- Check for and seal leaky air ducts
- Examine belts and coils for wear or damage
- Inspect and clean the evaporator and condenser coils as needed
- And more!
For heat pump maintenance in Fenton and the surrounding areas, call Metro Heating & Cooling today at (314) 845-5900.
5 Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance
There are many benefits to have regular heat pump maintenance. Just like any mechanical system, maintenance can prevent other problems from arising.
Here are five benefits of having regular heat pump maintenance:
- Increased efficiency – when your heat pump is struggling to run properly, it uses more energy than is typically needed. Regularly maintained heat pumps are 25% more energy-efficient than those that are not maintained.
- Lowered costs – when regular maintenance occurs, little problems are caught early on. This can prevent the need for costly fixes. When a heat pump is working more efficiently, this often lowers utility costs.
- Longer heat pump life span – premature failures are often prevented because issues are addressed early on.
- Easier scheduling – when a significant failure occurs in your heat pump, it is often frustrating because of the time that is needed to get it fixed. Having a technician come out, diagnose the problem, potentially order parts, and fix it can be a long process. A regular maintenance appointment can save time and frustration for early diagnoses.
- Ensured comfort – the winters are often frigid in Fenton, MO, and your heat pump going out overnight will affect your home considerably. Maintain your family’s comfort with seasonal heat pump maintenance.
There are many benefits to having your heat pump maintained. To save time, comfort, and money, call Metro Heating & Cool at (314) 845-5900 or complete our online form
Heat Pump Services in Fenton, Missouri
As a locally owned and operated HVAC company, we care about our customers in and around the Fenton area. We emphasize excellent customer service and quality work to help keep you comfortable in your home all year long.
In addition to heat pump maintenance, we provide full service for heat pumps, including:
With all of our services, we offer a free consultation and estimation along with financing and a full warranty with all of our products and services. Choose the experts at Metro Heating & Cooling to ensure your heat pump’s efficiency and life span. We always guarantee satisfaction from beginning to end of all our HVAC services.
Call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900 or complete our online form to keep your Fenton heat pump running in top shape!