Heat Pump Maintenance in Fenton, MO
Heat pumps are an efficient way to heat and cool your Fenton home. When you invest in a heat pump, you want it to last as long as possible. Heat pumps typically last 10 years, but regular service and maintenance can nearly double your heat pump’s life.
Since 1982, Metro Heating & Cooling has provided repair, installation, and maintenance of residential and commercial HVAC systems in the Fenton area. We keep our customers satisfied with honest communication, upfront pricing, and excellent workmanship.
To schedule maintenance on your Fenton, MO heat pump, call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900!
Our Heat Pump Service
To get the most from your heat pump, you should schedule service regularly, at least twice a year. Scheduling service in spring ensures your heat pump is ready for the warm summer months, and fall service will help keep your home warm all winter.
Along with extending your heat pump’s life, maintenance keeps your heat pump operating at peak efficiency. During our heat pump service, we will:
- Clean or replace the air filter — A dirty air filter can cause poor heat pump performance and lower the air quality in your home.
- Assess thermostat and recalibrate if necessary — If a thermostat isn’t calibrated correctly, your system could be running constantly, leading to costly bills and inefficient heating and cooling from your heat pump.
- Inspect controls and sensors — Controls or sensors that are in danger of malfunctioning can lead to performance issues, and sometimes even costlier repairs.
- Check for and seal leaky air ducts — Air duct leakages lead to high energy bills and uneven temperatures throughout your home.
- Examine belts and coils for wear or damage — Discovering parts in danger of malfunctioning due to wear and tear can save you from a heat pump breaking down when you need it most.
- Inspect and clean the evaporator and condenser coils as needed — During the year, all sorts of dirt and grime can build up in your heat pump system. Making sure all parts are clean helps keep your heat pump running smoothly.
- And more!
For heat pump maintenance in Fenton and the surrounding areas, call Metro Heating & Cooling today at (314) 845-5900.
Heat Pump Services in Fenton
As a locally-owned and -operated HVAC company, we care about our customers in and around the Fenton area. We emphasize great customer service and quality work to help keep you comfortable in your home all year long.
In addition to heat pump maintenance, we provide full service for heat pumps, including:
Don’t wait until your heat pump breaks down completely. Choose the experts at Metro Heating & Cooling to ensure your heat pump is working its best. We always guarantee satisfaction from beginning to end of all our HVAC services.
Call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900 or complete our online form to keep your Fenton heat pump running in top shape!