Heat Pump Installation in St. Louis, MO
Whether you’re coming home from a warm day strolling through Gateway Arch Park, or a cold winter’s day eagle-watching at Chain of Rocks Bridge, you want to come back to a comfortable home. Heat pumps are an excellent way to keep your home warm during winter and cool all summer.
For over 35 years, Metro Heating & Cooling has provided St. Louis, St. Louis County, and northern Jefferson County with repair, installation, and maintenance of residential and commercial HVAC systems. Our goal is to provide all our customers in St. Louis and the surrounding area with affordable pricing, honest communication, and extraordinary workmanship.
Call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900 today to get a free estimate for heat pump installation!
What Is a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are highly efficient and can improve the comfort of your home. A heat pump:
- Takes heat from the air and moves it to another location without the use of gas or fuel.
- Provides both heating and cooling with one system, so it can replace furnace and air conditioning units.
- Brings heat energy into your home in the winter and pumps heat out of your home during summer.
A heat pump’s equipment includes an outdoor unit with a compressor, condensing coil, defrost controls, fans, motors, and other electrical components. Along with an air handler, a heater pack is included to provide additional heat if the heat pump cannot extract enough heat energy on its own. For further efficiency, many choose to include a speed blower motor with their heat pump.
To learn more about why a heat pump is a right for your St. Louis home, contact us online today!
Why Should I Use a Heat Pump?
A heat pump has a number of unique benefits. One of the biggest advantages is that it runs on electricity, so it is more efficient than other heating and cooling systems. A heat pump also takes up less space than a typical HVAC system.
Since a heat pump is more efficient, it also can save you money on your energy bills year-round. A heat pump system can also last longer than traditional heating and cooling systems. With proper maintenance and use, a heat pump can last up to 25 years, making your initial investment worthwhile.
St. Louis Heat Pump Installation
Metro Heating & Cooling offers quality installation of all heat pumps. As a Rheem Authorized Dealer and a Trane Comfort Specialist, we provide proper installation of exceptional heat pump products in your St. Louis home.
When choosing Metro Heating & Cooling for your heat pump installation, you can expect:
- Honest and friendly communication by our team from the time of estimate to completion of the install.
- A consultation to address any concerns or questions you have before beginning installation.
- Help choosing the brand and size of your heat pump that will be most effective for your home.
- Removal of your existing heating system by our technicians.
- Extensive testing to ensure the new heat pump is operating at peak performance levels.
- A full warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
- Information on our heat pump maintenance and repair.
Ready to add a heat pump to your St. Louis home? Call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900 today!
Schedule a Heat Pump Installation Estimate in St. Louis
With our expertise and honest service, Metro Heating & Cooling is the right choice for your St. Louis heat pump installation. We care about our customers’ comfort, safety, and wallet, so we guarantee satisfaction from beginning to end of all of our HVAC services and projects.
To schedule an appointment for a free on-site heat pump installation consultation, call Metro Heating & Cooling at (314) 845-5900 or complete our online form.