Heat Pump Installation in Oakville, MO
Those living in Oakville next to Cliff Cave County Park enjoy beautiful scenery while being a short drive to the St. Louis city center. Getting the best of both worlds is something Oakville residents are used to, and you can get the best of both heating and cooling with the installation of a heat pump.
Metro Heating & Cooling has a reputation for making customer satisfaction our number one priority. We provide fair prices and full warranties on all of our jobs so you never have to worry when you choose us for your HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance needs.
Want to install a heat pump in your Oakville home? Contact us today to get a free estimate from Metro Heating & Cooling!
Benefits of a Heat Pump
There are a number of benefits to adding a heat pump to your home in Oakville. A few of the benefits of heat pumps include:
- Simplicity: Since heating and cooling are both part of a heat pump’s function, you only need to worry about maintaining one system. It also takes up less space than a furnace and air conditioning unit.
- Highly efficient: Since a heat pump uses electricity rather than burning fuel, it’s the most efficient kind of heating and cooling system.
- Cost-effective: Because of its efficiency, heat pumps can reduce utility bills year-round. Heat pumps can also last for up to 25 years, so you get a lot of use from your heat pump investment.
Heat Pump Installation in Oakville
Installing a heat pump system in your Oakville home requires professional knowledge and expertise, so you want the best for the job. At Metro Heating & Cooling, we have certified HVAC technicians ready to complete the installation for your new heat pump. During our heat pump installation process we will:
- Remove your old HVAC equipment, if necessary
- Conduct new heating and cooling load calculations
- Choose the heat pump with the best capacity and features for your home
- Install the condenser unit, evaporator, refrigerant lines, and electrical cables
- Complete the installation of ductwork, if required
- Install accessories like thermostats or zoning controls
- Charge the system and assess its performance
- Discuss the care and operation of your new heat pump with you
We’ll also talk to you about our heat pump maintenance and heat pump repair services, should you ever have an issue with your heat pump’s operation.
Get started today by requesting a free estimate for heat pump installation in Oakville, MO.
Call Today for Oakville Heat Pump Installation
If you’re ready to try a heat pump as the primary heating and cooling system in your St. Louis County home, Metro Heating & Cooling is ready to help. For over 25 years, we have been providing excellent and quality HVAC service to St. Louis and northern Jefferson counties.
Call Metro Heating & Cooling today at (314) 845-5900 to begin the process of adding a heat pump to your Oakville home!