Air Conditioning Repair in Murphy, MO
When you need air conditioning repair in Murphy, MO or the Greater St. Louis area there’s only one name in heating and cooling you need to know – Metro Heating & Cooling! Our expert AC repair specialists are equipped with the tools and training to handle any air conditioner repair. From serious issues like a broken blower motor to more simple repairs your unit might need, like unclogging a drain pan, our team of Murphy HVAC contractors has you covered.
If you’re in need of air conditioner repair in Murphy then you’re in luck! You can count on Metro Heating & Cooling for excellent service, fair, upfront prices, and honest air conditioning repair services.
Call 314-845-5900 or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
While coming home to an uncomfortably hot space is a sure sign that your air conditioner is in need of repair, your unit could experience other issues that require a professional technician. Give Metro Heating & Cooling a call if you have the following problems:
- Your air conditioner has a leak – If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, pick up the phone! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Your air conditioner makes loud noises – Sure, most units make a quiet noise when they kick on or go off. But, if your air conditioner is making a loud wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair services before the issue gets worse, causing more damage to your system.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen – This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our expert technicians can find the source of the problem and fix it before you wind up with a burnt out compressor.
- You air conditioner isn’t getting the job done – Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience with your air conditioner is that it simply isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Well, that’s no way to live! Contact the professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling. We have the tools and technology to get your unit back in top shape.
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently – You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why… give us a call! This may happen for a variety of reasons, so we’ll send a cooling technician out to your home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
Murphy’s Experts in Air Conditioner Repairs
Metro Heating & Cooling has been providing families comprehensive air conditioning repair in Murphy and the surrounding area for over 35 years. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our air conditioner services.
As one of the top cooling specialists in Murphy, Metro Heating & Cooling has serviced the Greater St. Louis Area for more than 35 years.
Request a Service Appointment Today
Don’t suffer from a broken AC unit! Contact the expert technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of your cooling and AC repair needs in Murphy and its surrounding areas. We can’t wait to work with you!