AC Repair in Fenton, MO
When you’re smack in the middle of a blazing hot summer, it’s nice to be able to escape the heat in the comfort of your home. But, what happens when you come home to find your oasis ruined due to a broken air conditioner? You’ll want your unit fixed quickly, and that’s where we can help!
If you’re in need of air conditioner repair services in Fenton, MO or the greater St. Louis Area, you’re in luck! You can count on Metro Heating & Cooling for excellent service and fair, upfront prices.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Fenton, MO
While coming home to an uncomfortably hot space is a sure sign that your air conditioner is in need of repair, your unit could experience other issues that require a professional technician. Give Metro Heating & Cooling a call if you have the following problems:
- Your air conditioner is leaking – If you notice that your air conditioner is leaking outside or into your home, give us a call! Leaks happen when the unit’s condensate drain stops working, either due to a rusted out piece of equipment or a clog. You’ll want to act fast to protect your home from the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Your air conditioner is making loud noises – Sure, most units make a little noise when they kick on or go off. But, if your air conditioner is making a loud buzzing, squealing, squeaking, or wailing noise, there could be an issue with the fan belt. Contact Metro Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair before the issue gets worse.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen – This issue can be caused by something as simple as forgetting to regularly change your air filters. Unfortunately, it could also be the result of a more complicated issue, such as a refrigerant leak. Either way, our expert technicians can diagnose and fix the problem before you end up with a burnt out compressor.
- Your air conditioner isn’t cooling – Perhaps the most frustrating thing you can experience is when your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home to a comfortable temperature. Contact the HVAC professionals at Metro Heating & Cooling and we’ll get your unit back in top shape.
- Your air conditioner turns on and off frequently – You may notice your air conditioner turn on, only to turn off after 10, 20, or 30 seconds before kicking right back on. If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently and you’re not sure why, give us a call! We’ll send a cooling technician out to your home ASAP to diagnose and repair your air conditioner.
- Your air conditioner smells like mildew – If your AC unit smells like mildew, chances are you have a clogged drain pan, a dirty or clogged air filter, or a busted drain pipe. Whatever the case, our team of licensed and insured air conditioning contractors in St. Louis will fix the issue.
Do you need AC repair you can trust in Fenton or surrounding St. Louis area? Contact us today to schedule!
Air Conditioner Repair in Fenton & Throughout St. Louis County
Metro Heating & Cooling has been serving the families of Fenton, MO and the surrounding area for over 35 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, we understand the importance of keeping your home a healthy, happy place. That’s why we are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company that offers warranties on all of our Fenton air conditioning services.
As one of the top cooling specialists in St. Louis County, Metro Heating & Cooling services the greater St. Louis area including:
- Ballwin, MO
- Chesterfield, MO
- Clayton, MO
- Fenton, MO
- Kirkwood, MO
- Ladue, MO
- Oakville, MO
- St. Louis, MO
Schedule Air Conditioning Repair Today!
Don’t suffer from a broken AC unit! Contact the expert technicians at Metro Heating & Cooling for all of your Fenton, MO air conditioner repair needs. We can’t wait to work with you!