Furnace Repair in Arnold, MO
There are several signs the furnace in your Arnold area home has a broken furnace, but no matter what the cause, you need a professional to safely and efficiently diagnose your heating troubles. At Metro Heating & Cooling, we are a full-service HVAC contractor providing top-notch furnace repair in Arnold, MO, and its surrounding areas. With the help of an honest, licensed, and affordable heating and cooling company like Metro, as an Arnold resident, you can rest assured your furnace is in good hands.
To schedule Arnold furnace repair services from our qualified team, call us at 314-845-5900 or contact us online!
Why Homeowners Call Metro for Furnace Repairs in Arnold
There’s a reason why so many of our neighbors call us when they need heating and cooling service. A locally owned and operated business for over 35 years, Metro Heating & Cooling has served the St. Louis, St. Louis County, and Northern Jefferson County with sales, repair, and installation.
We guarantee our work with warranties on all furnace repairs in Arnold homes. The same guarantee applies to every new furnace we install, so even if your heating unit is broken beyond repair, you can breathe easy knowing you have a team of HVAC specialists working to deliver the best services in town.
We have built a quality reputation for working with homeowners in the area, understanding their situations, and providing honest Arnold furnace repair and replacement services. We’re proud to be your HVAC contractor of choice, but more importantly, we’re proud to be your neighbor!
We provide honest, upfront quotes on all work we do. You never need to worry about being up-sold into unnecessary upgrades or a new unit by one of our technicians.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Give us a call if you notice any of the following signs. You may be in need of furnace repair. Delaying your service appointment could result in more expensive repairs in the future!
- Your furnace won’t turn on – Try increasing your thermostat by three degrees. If your furnace still doesn’t cycle on, you need furnace repairs from a heating repair contractor.
- Your furnace makes a loud banging or clanking noise –
- Your furnace smells like it’s burning – A burning furnace smell can be caused by a variety of issues ranging from simple dust collection to a gas leak. To diagnose and repair the issue, call Metro Heating & Cooling for furnace repair in Arnold, Missouri or its surrounding areas.
- Your furnace leaks water – A broken condensation pump could be the issue and should be repaired by a heating contractor in your area.
- Your furnace doesn’t evenly heat your home – Insufficient heat can leave your family and pets cold and uncomfortable throughout the night, so call Metro if your furnace isn’t heating your Arnold home to your standards!
- Your furnace frequently cycles on and off – A furnace that cycles on and off repeatedly may be short cycling.
Furnace Repair for Any Make & Model
At Metro Heating & Cooling, we understand when you call us for furnace repair in your Arnold area home, you may not have the same make and model unit as your neighbor, and that’s okay. We service any make and model furnace, including:
- American Standard
This also includes gas furnaces, electric furnaces, and boilers!
Schedule a Service Call Today
If you need furnace repairs in Arnold or any of its surrounding areas, call us at 314-845-5900 or contact us online to schedule a service call.