Ductless Mini-Split Repair, Installation & Replacement
Are you looking for a great way to heat and cool your residential commercial space? If your building is a bit older or made up of smaller rooms, a ductless mini-split system could be the ideal solution. Or, maybe you already know the benefits of a ductless mini-split system, and you’re looking for a professional who can provide excellent service.
Whatever your needs may be, the experts at Metro Heating & Cooling are here to serve you.
As a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, we proudly install Mitsubishi ductless electric mini-split systems, a leading brand in HVAC technology. We can help you find the Mitsubishi unit that will best fit the needs of your space. For any repair or maintenance services – on any brand – in Fenton, MO and the surrounding area, call Metro Heating & Cooling today!
Call 314-8445-5400 or contact us online to schedule your service appointment.
Benefits of a Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-splits are the perfect solution for both residential and commercial spaces that lack ductwork or that – due to its size or age – need a new HVAC system to keep the space comfortable.
Their small size makes them minimally invasive, so they’re a great option for any property owner. If you’re thinking about making the switch to a ductless mini-split system, consider their many benefits, including:
- Ductless and energy-efficient – As their name implies, ductless mini-split systems do not require the use of ductwork to effectively heat or cool an area. This means they can be installed in commercial spaces without ductwork (or with old ductwork you would like to have sealed up). These units don’t suffer from the energy losses associated with forced air systems that have to flow through ductwork, so you’ll notice lower energy prices for your space.
- Size and flexibility – While these smaller systems only have one outdoor unit, many ductless mini-splits can have as many as four indoor air-handling units placed in different rooms. Each indoor unit you have installed will have its own thermostat, meaning you can adjust the temperature based on the needs of your business or building!
- Easy installation – The design of the indoor air handlers gives you even more flexibility when it comes to your commercial space. Ductless mini-splits can be hung right on the wall, suspended from the ceiling, or flush mounted into a drop ceiling. They only require about a 3-inch hole in the wall for the wiring and refrigerant lines to be connected to the outdoor unit.
Ductless Mini-Split Services Throughout Fenton & St. Louis County
Metro Heating & Cooling is happy to offer a full range of commercial ductless mini-split services to the businesses throughout St. Louis County. Our services include:
- Ductless mini-split maintenance and inspections
- Ductless mini-split repair
- Ductless mini-split installation & replacement
We can install ductless mini-splits in:
- Small offices
- Computer server rooms
- Electrical rooms
- And more!
Request a Free Estimate
If you’d like an honest assessment of your building’s needs, contact us today. We offer free estimates and fair, upfront pricing.
As one of the top heating and cooling specialists in St. Louis County, Metro Heating & Cooling has serviced Fenton and its surrounding areas for more than 25 years. Our primary service areas include:
- Ballwin, MO
- Chesterfield, MO
- Clayton, MO
- Fenton, MO
- Kirkwood, MO
- Ladue, MO
- Oakville, MO
- St. Louis, MO
We also provide ductless mini-split services in the following Missouri cities:
Arnold, Creve Coeur, Lemay, Manchester, Mehlville, Murphy, Oakland, Olivette, Paulina Hills, Peerless Park, Sappington, Sunset Hills, Twin Oaks, University City, Valley Park, Webster Groves, and Wildwood.